Coachella 2016 Style Tips.
Coachella is FINALLY approaching. Literally it’s right around the corner… Literally! Thank the holy festival Gods, and I couldn’t be happier! This will be my fourth year attending, and each year gets better and better and more memorable! Other then the musical line up, the other HUGE factor is what are you going to wear? Festival FASHION is maj so basically here are a few style tips to help you newbies be ready for this Weekend 1 or 2 adventure!
- You can NEVER go wrong with a flower crown! its the ultimate hippie slash boho chic look that will never go out of style!
- Create a daily statement look such as using the current spring trends. My current fav is fringe!
- Layer jewelry… just throw it all on in a gypsy warrior kind of way. Loving Chokers laterly.
- Vintage levi shorts are a MUST!
- Comfortable ankle boots, it can get muddy and LOTS of walking!
- Rounded sun glasses are so major at festivals!
- Fedora Hat to protect you from the California sun.
- A leather jacket for the evening cause it can get a bit chilly.
Hope these tips helped you a bit on what to bring with you! Have fun and be safe!